Seren not working even after a re-install

Having issues with Seren nothing works and keeps telling me to check logs, where do I find these logs on my Firestick.

2 Likes

I have the same problem since Monday. Same error message. Can’t remember how to access the log. RD working fine but no Seren.

3 Likes

Same here but I have no clue how to send error logs

1 Like

Same issue, worked perfectly fine until yesterday. Today I updated Kodi to 19.4 still didn’t fix. After uninstalled and reinstalled. Installed Serene, linked Real Debrid and installed scrappers. Keep getting an error log. Anyone figure this out yet?

1 Like

Hmm funny followed directions but it didn’t say no where how to install scrappers …

1 Like

When you launch serene click on tools. Then select provider tools. Then Manage Provider Packages. Click on Install Packages. Scroll down to Web Location and select. Type in http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers click ok followed by install and select ok.

5 Likes

don’t forget the (s) >>> http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers

2 Likes

It has to be something with Serene. When i select movies I’m able to then select Popular Recent Movies and i get selections. Clicked on Spider-Man and worked just fine. Just nothing else is working.

Have the same set up in my master bedroom and same issue. Only difference is I’m using Kodi 19.0 in there.

2 Likes

Tried it both ways. Still doesn’t work.

Sorry to see your having issues,everything working normally for me, maybe so member’s will have and answer for you

I think it has something to do with Trakt website being down. Before I get the log error message another message pops up right before it for a split second that’s says Trakt. Don’t think the website being down and Seren not working properly are a coincidence.

Hope this brings some comfort to the rest of you before anyone else digs any further.

I downloaded some other apps on kodi that work with Real Debrid until Serene is fixed. “FEN and The Crew” neither I like as much as Serene.

Also found an app that isn’t on Kodi called Syncler that is compatible with Real Debrid. User interface is much cleaner than any Kodi app. However the free version doesn’t have the perks as purchasing the Syncler+ for better quality source provider packages. It does work though.

3 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I do have others like Crew and Fen installed and using them for now hopefully it gets fixed soon… thanks for all your help

3 Likes

Seren seems to be doing the same for me. I’ll keep an eye on it.

2 Likes

Yes Seren stopped working 4 days ago, does anyone know if there will be a fix.
This was my favorite!!

Just checking seren right now and it seems to be working fine here. I’m on Troypoint 19.4 fork running seren version is 2.2.4 hope this helps :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, it’s your birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: Hope you have a fantastic day and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a piece of cake!

3 Likes

Happy birthday :confetti_ball::tada::birthday::cupcake::beers::beer::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Yes it is now working again …

Thanks all for your comments :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @PapaS and @Bigrich! 38 today… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

:astonished: You still have testosterone.

1 Like