Seren - no playable sources

Hi
My seren shows error “no playable sources”. Have checked my RD it’s not expired, also reauthorize RD, a4kScrapers installed, clear caches but all doesn’t work. Kindly help.Thanks.

Maybe the show isnt populated on there or its to new, Try another thing with RD and see to test it.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

2 Likes

Just tried a few different movies and tv shows and everything is working good here. Current version is 2.2.3

1 Like

I was a Seren fan and then I started having similar problems.
Over my Kodi experience, I’ve found that the best addon doesn’t always remain the best addon.
Right now, my favorite is Fen. It’s easier to install than Seren because it’s scraper automatically is included with the initial installation.

Stremio is good and has a quicker interface to access your content. But it’s not as adjustable as using Kodi AFA sound levels, the pass through volume control working with the streaming device remote, and choices of subtitles. Fen and the Crew both do a better job of finding streams for older or less popular movies and shows.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.