Seren issues, no providers

I am just at a loss. I have Crew installed on my Onn and it works just fine. However, Seren does not. It seems that no providers are installed. If someone could point me to a video or text on how to install the providers in Seren using Onn, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

The guide shows you how to install it…

Please follow the instructions.

1 Like

All works ok with the installation until I get to the following step. It is not shown with Kodi and the Onn box. These options do no show using Onn. Could this be the reason there are no providers?

Do you have the scrapers package and Real Debrid installed? Seren won’t work without them.

I do not have the scrapers package installed. Cannot find where and how to install scrapers. Help please.

Hi @hammer if you follow the link that @TP-Dracoo left you, it gives you instructions on how to set-up scraper provider. It’s near the end of the article

1 Like

The guide shows you how. You are doing something incorrectly.

I did not go far enough to the end of the article. Thought after just installing Seren that was all I needed to do.
Finally went towards the end of the article and saw how to install Scrapers. Now all works great. I apologize for not paying closer attention. Thanks to all who helped.

3 Likes

Its fine, but this is why we pressure people on reading the guide. Sometimes we get frustrated because we know it wasnt followed to its full. I knew that was the issue, but i needed you to figure it out. All is well and im happy its working, its my fav kodi setup. I enjoy it more than the crew personally.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi, I’ve been going through the topics and couldn’t find anything about this. If there is already a topic, could someone dircet me to it?

When I am using Seren and load a video, sometimes the video doesn’t open but the track bar shows at the top of the screen and is counting down. There is no video or sound. My current solution is that I just search again and choose a different video source (which then works) but I have been finding this issue has increased the last couple months.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, do you have a solution for it? I have tried reinstalling Seren and it didn’t work so tried reinstalling Kodi and still have the same issue. I am pretty sure it is the video source and possibly a setting that needs to be changed for the video to open. It reminds me of trying to watch a video but without the proper codec.

Any help is appreciated!

I tested Seren on the Diggz build and you are having better luck than i am. Its not my go to Addon so i don’t know how long its been like this.

I try to play a movie from their Most Popular list and it tells me No Debrid Accounts were identified. I try to go to the Seren setting menu but its a blank screen.

I also resynched my RD account with my build but that didnt fix it either.

Not having any problem on The Coalition addon. So it seems like a Seren issue.

Sorry no solution from me.

Edit Tested on Troy Fork 20.3 and works fine. I was originally testing on 20.5. Same build on both but Seren will not sync with RD on 20.5.

Edit 2 Reloaded build on 20.5 and Seren is working for me again.