SD Maid vs DefSquid

In one of the forums, a few people spoke to their preference for SD Maid vs. DefSquid. When I try to download SD Maid from the RAI, it will not download. There is room on my FireTV Cube. Would anyone know why it won’t download.

And also, Amazon is offering a newer version of Analiti (62596) that is current ly the RAI (62495). Is that just an oversight. I prefer to download from the RAI because it loads to my external driver whereas loading from Amazon takes up space on my internal drive.

The rapid app installer was having issues last night. Should be all good to go. I personally use defsquid. Can’t go wrong with either, I would also use fast task killer. Hope this helps

1 Like

Yes I’ve been using defsquid and Fast Task Killer. I thought I’d check out why some prefer SD Maid. Still won’t download, but if RAI was having issues maybe I’ll try again another day. Thank you!

1 Like

SDmaid is great and imho the best cleaner but has had recent issues with android scoped storage etc…but …I hear a fix is coming not just for sdmaid but many storage issues out there…Stand by :+1: :face_with_monocle: :construction: :ambulance:

2 Likes

Watch out using DefSquid when cleaning . It can delete your Kodi apps . It did mine .

1 Like

Good to know. Thank you

1 Like

I stopped using defsquid because it always deleted my Kodi apps

1 Like

I don’t use Kodi and I use defsquid, I haven’t had any problems with defsquid.

2 Likes

been using def squid for awhile now…NEVER erased ANY of my apps :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It seems to happen more with Nvidia Sheild . You are one of the lucky one’s .

1 Like

In my opinion use what you like the best, for cleaning they both do the same thing. Aside form anti virus which def has.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.