SD Maid Pro on Mobile Phone

I had to get a new cell phone recently. I am now using Galaxy S22. When I try to install SD Maid Pro off of the TP App, it flips automatically to Basic version. I successfully had Pro on my last cell phone, am I doing something wrong with this one?

Try deleting your cash and Data for SD delete it and then try again sometime it takes more than once. If you keep having problems let Troy know might be a problem on rapid app :v::grin:

Thanks for your response. I tried clearing cache/data and reinstalling at least 5 times but it still is the Basic version. Maybe there is something wrong with that install file on the TP App.

IVe got sdmaid on my samsung, pro version(paid) from play store with no issue but I can see future problems on the horizon due to storage issues Im seeing on tv boxes and sdmaid having issues with scoped storage in android 11 etc.

1 Like

I was just going to suggest going to play store you beat me to it again Ron :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks guys, maybe I’ll just do that. It’s not super critical, but it was nice to have and seemed to help keep the phone clean and battery optimized. I just didn’t know why I was able to get the Pro version through TP App before and not now on the new phone.

2 Likes

I have the pro version on my phone as well. I agree with the users above. Go to play store and download both the original and pro versions and it will work. I’m using it on my s22 ultra without issue. Good luck
:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

The tp rapid app does work and have the right versions, however some phones may operate differently. Everything should in order. Please let any staff member know if something is potentially outdated.

2 Likes