Safety when buying iptv

Hi,

I am looking into buying a iptv service.

What are things should I do in order to be anonymous?

The provider I chose only accepts crypto but asks for a billing address?

I am in Canada so how safe is it?

Here are things I thinks I will do

• subscribe to a vpn
  • proton email
  • fake name

Please suggest things as I am worried about fines/dataleaks and jail time

1 Like

I use the White House phone and address, but I have never used btc.

2 Likes

I use PayPal and get my suppliers from Discord. I use a vpn all the time. I also never download copyrighted material.

4 Likes

Sorry what does White mean? The color

White House…

Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500

Phone: (202) 456-1111

3 Likes

LMFAO!!!

Presently on hold for Potus or is it potbrush or something else? Oh well. I’m Canadian what is Pot Us anyway? I thought that was a given.

I’m currently on the fence about using paypal. In your experience is it a safe way to pay for iptv? im worried about my real name being sent to the seller or just how anonymous it is.

They only act as a clearing house for your money. They only send your cash to those you’ve registered in your account. They aren’t interested in sending or selling your personal info. They make enough in their exchange and transfer fees.

I use Crypto wherever possible. Some would argue that you still have to have your real name associated with the Crypto account…and they are right. But the transaction itself is a peer to peer sending of Cryptocurrency from a basically anonymous “transaction” number. If you look at Paypal transactions, it basically states the name of the IPTV service or person, opposite of Crypto transaction detail.

1 Like

Doesn’t name the service in my transactions unless someone is stupid enough to use their service name. The one I get doesn’t do that.

Ok thanks guys i appreciate the quick replies. I’m probably overreacting i’ve heard a lot of people pay through paypal and everything is seamless and secure. I think both methods have their pros and cons, i think i prefer the crypto method but the paypal method isn’t horrible either.

1 Like

What will happen if the service isn’t give and I pay with crypto? What if they know it’s a fake lol

Some services aren’t that anonymous, though. I look at my Paypal IPTV transactions I have done, it either lists some type of name of the service, or variation, or the actual name of the person selling it. Below is why I just feel better about using Coinbase, although I’m sure many could argue it isn’t 100% anonymous…which nothing is.

2 Likes

That’s why I stear clear of any service that does that. My PayPal transactions do have a name but it isn’t a real name and the actual service name never shows on my transactions. So lets say my service is named “Starlight IPTV”. I actually send my payment to Bugs Bunny Ent. and nowhere is Starlight ever mentioned. That’s about as secure as it can get imho.

3 Likes

I pmed u just now loll

1 Like

Oh I’m not saying the ones you use do it, but they are out there. Not everyone selling IPTV is an Einstein LOL. The guys on Discord also seem to be more anonymous and secretive than the standard services that have huge, very visible websites.

1 Like

Oh I agree. I’m just saying I check first and ask, just for that very reason, and you’re absolutely right, there are more out there that don’t make any effort to try and be anonymous. I now only go through Discord. Hopefully a tad safer, but no way I can know 100%

2 Likes

Link a prepaid card to PayPal.

2 Likes

Abine and security .com also have masked cards, but dont seem to work well with all IPTV services. If they work for your service, might be good options to look into as well.