Safegreen dot will it work with Surfshark

Does The safety green dot for the VPN work with SURFSHARK?

VPNSafetyDot works with Surfshark.

Working fine with mine on Nvidia shield. Some times it depends on what box you are using :v::sunglasses:

It works, but if you intend to keep the kill switch on, you have to understand that the dot being green no longer then necessarily means safe vs not safe. This was discussed at length previously, ill see if i can link that discussion.

So does the green dots stay on when you had the Killswitch on with Surfshark?

Yes it does I have it on mine

(When you have) The kill switch on
I’m Texting because I misspelled a word

Thank you so much for your response back.greatly appreciate it Hav a wonderful day!

1 Like

Your welcome if you would please check solution so they can close this out thanks :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I would recount that the green dot being on does mean safe or not safe regarding SS kill but will turn red when you turn the VPN off, as it should… However when you use the Kill switch and it stops all internet traffic, It can’t turn red but you are safe, you have no internet, you just don’t have a visual indicator telling you the VPN (SS) in this case has killed the internet. SS is still on doing it’s job. It would be nice if the dot turned red but you quickly find out you can’t even get to your home screen when the net is killed.

This is a better indicator and factual of how the dot acts when SS kill switch goes on. It has been widely discussed.

1 Like

I may have used the wrong wordage in my post, but I agree with you. However at the moment, safety dot continues to turn itself off during box sleep and then wake up, so hopefully the developers fix it soon.

Yes it does in the latest version. It doesn’t in the earlier ones. I need to get one of those.

1 Like

Works fine on my fire stick, sometimes needs turning on with my mecool box

Yes, it does, because with kill switch on basically if u loose connection green dot still shows cuz (excuse my lack of proper tech verbage) you are still attached to VPN so u can’t connect to internet until you’ve reconnect VPN .

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.