Revanced Install Issue

I have tried 3 times to install Youtube Revanced on a Samsung Tablet using 2 different browsers (Brave & Chromel. Each time, near the end of the patching process in Revanced Mgr, I receive an abort and can not go any further. I have been following Troy’s install video. Any suggestions?

I thought Revanced was recently shut down.

Vanced was shut down. This is “re-vanced”, gotta love the cord cutting cat and mouse games lol.

Same mistake I made. Revanced received DMCA take down notices in Dec 22, but somehow they’re back.

In that case they should have called it Re-revanced.

I’m having the same thing happen on my end.

I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, SM-T510, running Android 11. I had been running Vanced without issues until it was removed.

1 Like

I have now determined that my device is not compatible for Revanced Manager as it stands. Device architecture must be armv8 to go through the Revanced patching process successfully. My architecture is armv7. After installing Revanced Manager, and prior to the patching process, select settings and scroll to the bottom, select about to determine your device architecture. If armv8, then you’re good to return to patching. If armv7, the patching process will abort. Of course you can always buy a new device.

I’m trying to install Revanced on a Note 20 Ultra, android version 13 with arm64v8a and am having the same issue with the process aborting during install. I had installed it on my Note 10, android version 12 which is an older model. Maybe the newer phones have a different software or achitecture.

I’ve downloaded it from lite apks and it works fine. Also gets updated regularly. Just remember to download micro g first.