Resolve URL Error Real-Debrid

If it wasn’t, I wouldn’t have posted instructions.

1 Like

Thought you might be getting tired. :+1:

Ok first 4 episodes worked, but now tried different show and stopped working. Guess I’ll have to follow ur instructions

Did everything, now got url resolver error. V 5.1.62

Crew seem to be the only add-on working right now. I even did a factory reset of my box and clean install of Kodi and new installs on add-ons and continue to get playback errors and line2920 errors. Running v5 1.70 of ResolveURL from crew repo. So not sure what the issue is.

Ok, did everything in your fix, and got it working fine now. Thanx

I did Jayhawks fix, and crew is working fine now that I’m using mbebe

1 Like

There is a obvious issue within RD, but they are quiet about it. If your RD isnt working properly nor this fix, id suggest streamio with non RD links in the meantime. My addons in stremio are working fine. As i dig threw forums and reddit its effecting everyone on and off. Some are fine or not effected others are effected.

If you have RD sub time and you Re authorized RD and reset your device and it still gives error its a RD end issue.

4 Likes

I left KODI alone for a couple of months and I decided to reload Green Monster and I’m not gonna attempt to list the problems I’m having. In addition to issues with resolver URL I’m having tons of other issues. What usually takes me 45 minutes or so I’ve spent hours on I even put it down had lunch came back I’m still having issues it’s unreal what’s going on with KODI. The only issue I haven’t syncer plus is sometimes it’ll say no limk and i just go back out go back in and you get a hundred links. I’ve had no issues there.

It seems the problem at first resides with the Crew, but @Jayhawks659 found a work around, before this morning when it (the Crew) was working. Simultaneously, RD has somee issues, and I’m not completely sure they have all been sorted out. You could try another add-on but just know it may not function properly until RD gets things sorted out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Realdebrid trouble again