REDBOX apk working quite well

Was testing out a few of the older apps that many of have used in the past but mostly moved on when the app died :grimacing: :eyes:…Well after some time I have re-visited the Redbox app that back in my early days of streaming was my GO TO app. As of today I have added back into my “backup” group that I like to keep around just in case :eyes:

I will say there are 2 versions. Version 2.3 is an ad-free mod and I do not recommend.
However version 4.0 seems to be running great. As with any app I urge you to go into settings and look around. Hide all the stuff you dont use etc and set favs in the app. You will also see an option to turn off ads or not. If you turn off ads(I did) then you will be prompted to pick a player for viewing. Ad-free means you use your own player so if you are on a low end device you might want to stick with ads. I picked up a copy of vlc from Troys garage and used it for my player. :cowboy_hat_face:

Download RedBox TV - Techbigs.com
Download RedBox TV - Techbigs.com

edit…by the way TechBigs is on telegram if you want to follow developments

I remember it being decent and then all of a sudden it was pretty useless. I installed it again after reading your post to give it another try. It’s just a blank screen :confused:

not sure, mine is working fine. make sure ist not ad-free version and 4.0v or higher

I installed and ran it last night. Pic quality was certainly much worse than the same channels in TiviMate. Good backup though.

1 Like

Downloaded from TechBigs. The link for V4 downloads v2.3 :sunglasses: Got it working and think its improved. Would like the v4 though to see if it’s any better.

1 Like

check all the settings just to be safe. As Miki said, makes a good backup.

I never stop having it as a backup for years, has always worked for me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.