RealDebrid with Cinema

I just subscribed to RealDebrid and when using Cinema only get one selection in yellow for download. The selection in yellow has subtitles, which I do not want, and the picture is of poorer quality. What am I doing wrong, or how do correct these issues? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Switched to kodi. Cinemahd is working.

Hi @hammer
Welcome to the community and thanks for the question.
Can you tell us a little more? What device you are using? What media player (e.g. Kodi)?

@hammer

Welcome to the community.

With real debrid loaded into cinema the first thing you want to do is go into your settings and sort by real debird links only or size of the link.

The higher the size the better the quality.

Also, you are probably picking poor quality links.

1 Like

Thanks TP-Dracoo. I see no heading in settings like the one you describe ( sort by real debird links only or size of the link). As I mentioned, I only see one link in yellow and that one is of poor quality.

Using Fire TV Stick 4K. The default player is MX.

Just asking to make sure you did this step.
In Cinema, did you go into settings, and change the default player to MX player?

I won’t ever use Cinema HD again. After having it for years I deleted and reinstalled the app from unlinked. NEVER AGAIN. From the moment I enabled Realdebrid there were problems. Sources were out of sync, incorrect language, dubbed streams, and then my real problems began. On my brand new 4K Max I began to notice odd behaviour my playback locked up, my remote did not respond, the screen flickered, and I have never ever had any such behaviour before. I immediately went into my applications and deleted Cinema HD. Instantly I could see the difference in my sticks performance and responsiveness. I WILL NEVER TRUST CINEMA HD again. I checked to see if RD had been affected in Stremio my main Movie and TV Series app, thank god it was still perfect with correct RD sources working perfectly.

1 Like

I agree with Miki, I also will never use Cinema HD again. I uninstalled it over a year ago and only use Kodi Addons The Crew, Oath, and Marauder with Real Debrid and have zero problems. Cinema used to be good, but has since gone down hill to the point I consider it a waste of time and space.

2 Likes

The last couple of weeks Cinema has been unreliable for me. I uninstalled it and did a new install from unlinked. It showed it had 12 viruses after a scan. I know it could be false positives, but I didn’t want to change it. So I went back to my old reliable The Crew.

1 Like

@hammer

You can sort them

But regardless, as others have mentioned you should integrate real debird with others.

My personal recommendation

Stremio
Kodi
Syncler

On topic tho, the yellow links with the highest size are you best quality options.

2 Likes

I have Kodi installed. What are the steps to install RealDebrid on Kodi? Thanks

Hi @hammer
Follow this tutorial from @TROYPOINT

I didn’t see anyone mention the show or movie itself. Realdebrid, while having a massive database, does not have everything you could possibly want. If the stream you’re looking for is abstract, old, or not particularly popular you may not find many viable links.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re trying to stream movies that are still in theaters. These are usually cam releases which means someone is recording it on their phone. Obviously horrible quality. Subtitles are also often hard coded into these so there is no way to shut them off. You won’t have those problems on movies that have been out of theaters for awhile that are available on DVD or Blu-ray.

4 Likes

Actually, I am watching an old tv show.

@Core
@hammer

That’s because we aren’t going to mention shows or content any more.

Regardless, this matter can be resolved easily with a real debrid setup and using other options.

Syncler
Kodi
Stremio

Older shows will only be as good as they are recorded in and how they are uploaded meaning what file format.

My suggestion would be to try all the options troy and team have mentioned. ( other apks and scrapers) my top 3 fav are listed.

1 Like

With all respect this will not help if the content you’re looking for dosen’t exist in realdebrid.

1 Like

This maybe true but I think Dracoo was referring to not only RD but other options like Stremio as they often scrape older sources than RD has.

2 Likes