RealDebrid Keeps a List of All Programs Watched

I was on their website renewing my subscription and under the Torrents tab there is a list of the programs I have watched since I began using RealDebrid. I always use IPVanish. So for those of us that used a credit card and or your email for the subscription, RealDedrid has your identity and a list of everything you watched. Maybe this is common knowledge, but it was news to me. Is the only solution to use crypto?

1 Like

Clear them out if you are concerned.

1 Like

This has been covered before. Did you do a search?

Yes I searched under RealDebrid. Nothing close to my topic. Searched again, same result. Can you point me to the previous posts that address my issue?

You replied to the wrong person. you need to reply to @Jayhawks659

Here’s a recent thread with similar concerns, after a real debrid search.

As far as my research showed is that yes they keep a list of watched shows etc. On your home page until you go their and delete all downloads and torrents. That’s why I log in to home page as often as I can and delete everything. As far as a permanent list I haven’t found anything creditable that states that they do. Can you imagine all the people that subscribe and use them how much is involved in keeping a list that large and if it would even stand up in any kind of a court :face_with_monocle:. Just my opinion and what information I have been able to get.:v::sunglasses:

I never have much luck using the search engine on this website. I usually go and do a Google search and then it brings me back to troypoint.com.

2 Likes