Realdebrid enable

Does realdebrid need to be enabled in all apps or just once? Is there a central Kodi location the various apps can reference?

2 Likes

All apps bruv, that’s what I do.

Depends on whether you are using individual addons or Builds. For Example I use the Grindouse Builds and I only need to enable/reauthorize in Resolve URL not each of the Addons

1 Like

Should be just once if you do it right. Go into Kodi settings, system settings, addons, manage dependencies (I think because I’m speaking from memory)

1 Like

The current build I’m using even has a Debrid main menu choice, but enabling it there almost always requires individual enables nevertheless (Seren comes to mind.) There could be a delay between ‘system’ enable and each build app checking. I seem to always need to enable each app after a build change or even major app updates. They seem to lose the setting. Just wanted to see if I was unnecessarily enabling each app’s resolver.

2 Likes

Which build are you using?

1 Like

Using Atomic Matrix 19 at the moment, but it doesn’t seem particularly build-sensitive. Not unexpected as the builds are basically Kodi GUIs and have the same base.

I use Builds as well and after a Build Upgrade I DO have to reauthorize RD but only in Resolve URL, not any of my Addons

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I may well have started by updating individual apps. When/if it is again necessary, I’ll try to remember to try the resolver first and verify the apps pick it up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.