Real-Debrid with Kodi builds

I believe I have Kodi and Real-Debrid up and running ok. It’s slower than Cinema, but way more streaming choices. I appreciate all your help, as well as the others who have contributed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have installed the Superman build on Kodi 20 and integrated Real Debrid within the build. However, many of the addons within the build (such as Fen and Seren) do not recognize my RD account. Do I have to authorize Real Debrid within each addon? If not, why is the build integration not working?

1 Like

Sounds like you have to do them separately. Research and you will find the add ons that are Debrid only and are not.

Depends on how the Dev sets up the Resolve URL within the Build. If not getting RD sources just go into the addon and Reauthorize RD. One of the Builds I use (Grindhouse Group) is set up such that you authorize RD once and all addons in the Build are good to go

Have to agree with @MarkxG

Many addons use the same URL resolver. So once you set up one addon with real debrid all the others should fall into place.

1 Like

Thanks folks, I’ll try your ideas. I think I authorized The Crew internally, but none of the others. I’ll play around with it and let you know.