Real Debrid vs IPTV

Hi, I am using Kodi and tested Real Debrid. With RD, I was able to search and watch the latest movies and tv shows, however, no Live TV is available via RD.
As iptv is used for live TV, are the latest movies/tv shows also available when subscribing to it? If yes, which is the better option - RD or IPTV for movies, tv shows and live tv?

Sometimes an IPTV subscription includes VOD, but not always. As a general rule you have it correct in your question. IPTV for live TV, RD with Kodi and/or streaming APKs for Movies and Shows.

Real debrid for movies and tv shows as you have many links available, unlike iptv which sometimes only has 1 link.
Iptv just for live tv.
Ya can’t get live tv on real debrid.

In my experience, while some IPTV providers offer a very good VOD service, it isn’t nearly as good as RD. My setup is IPTV for live tv/sports and RD for VOD.

3 Likes

Totally agree, but I usually watch VOD 99% of the time. I don’t like commercials. So, IPTV just on occassions.

1 Like

In my experience, using RD is more reliable both in terms of finding content and having that content available.

RD is useless for live TV, because it’s essentially a repository of torrents and cached torrents.

3 Likes

One time on an old cop show, I got a better feed off my IPTV VOD versus stremio and Kodi. This was even with Rd subscription. This was a little over a year ago. Of course this was out of the ordinary!

In my opinion both are necessary for the most viewable experience! Live, Movies , Series, PPV, etc etc etc!