Real-Debrid vs AllDebrid / "Titan"

good “evening” …

from the recently topic i asked before, i would need to know exacly which Real-Debrid or AllDebrid should i purchase? …

another question … i installed “bee” and it does not open any link with “mx”, it is kind of “forcing” to install “titan” … i already uninstalled bee and installedit back but it keeps aksing to install “titan” … what should i do? …

again …

thanks …

1 Like

Hi @jguardia01
Here is a tutorial that Troy put out about real-debrid:

As far as BeeTV, try either mx player or vlc player found on the the Troypoint RAI.

thnaks for the propmt response …

again …

thanks …

1 Like

ok …

forgive my ignorance …

so i just purchased a real-debrid using the laptop …

now what am i supposed to do because i see a “strange window.” in real-debrid.com/ showing …

1 Like

Hi @jguardia01
No worries; all good.
So now, go to your add-on that you want to use (for example Seren add-on) click on open settings menu then scroll down to accounts. Move cursor to the right and scroll down to the heading Real Debrid. Keep scrolling and hover over (Re)Authorize real-debrid and click on it.
Your see a screen open up prompting you to go to a browser on a computer or phone at real-debrid.com/device and enter the code provided (it is usually a series of letters with numbers). Wait for a message saying your authorized. Go back to your device and click back a few times to the Home Screen and click on your add-on then click on program or show. You should see links that real-debrid scraped for you to click on. Click on one and let it load. Then enjoy.

1 Like

ok

followed your instructions and is set …

now searching for a movie it shows …

“it seems you have no providers installed”
are you sure you want to continue?
yes / no

so i choose “yes”

it shows “no playable sources found for item” …

so i went back to “tools”

now i see the following first two options and there i am stuck …

Provider Tools
Premium Services

thanks a lot again …

Hi @jguardia01
Ok, no worries. I see what happened.
These next steps are taken from the Troypoint.com site - How to Install Seren Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android - Premium Streaming

So go to the Kodi Home Screen:
Open the Seren Kodi add-on and Click Tools> Choose Open Settings Menu> Click the toggle to Enable Real Debrid> Click Authorize Real Debrid> Enter code at the following link: Real-Debrid | Application Authorization> After authorizing, Click OK> Return to Tools option in Seren and Click Provider Tools> Click Manage Provider Packages> Choose Install Package> Select Web Location> Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here: http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers and click OK(double check the spelling and double check for accuracy before clicking ok)> Click Install> Click OK> Go back to the page where you can enter the Open Settings Menu option again> Under Playback – change to Source Select if you would like to choose the source to play (we recommend this) – then click OK button on right>Scroll down Under Scraping(use the column on the left) Change Preferred Cloud Location to Real Debrid, then click OK button on right>Scroll down a little further and Go to Scraping / Minimum Sources and change to 20 to display more sources to choose from.
When you choose a source, pay attention to the file size for those that are listed – a smaller file size will result in less buffering. Click your back button a few times to get back to the Home Screen. That’s it. Enjoy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.