Real Debrid Subscription

merry christmas and happy healthy new year everyone …

good “evening” …

so i had not been able to return, but here i am (again)…

i have a real-debrid subscription (trial) (i suppose the color yellow with a "[DEB] are the debrid links) aaand …

(!) there are movies and tv shows were there are enough links so real-debrid makes no difference …

(2) there are movies and tv shows were there are no links at all and NO real-debrid links so again it makes no difference …

(3) when threre are only 360p links and “HQ” real-debrid links and i choose one of them a pop windows shows “ERROR 403 Permission Denied (or account locked). Please check your subscription” (settings / c/ose)
*** so i choose “settings” it takes me in this case to “cinema” general settings then choose “account” were it shows
------ "real-debrid authorized
------ usename: xxxxx
------ Type: free …

so i go back to the debrid links but still the same pop window …

all help / advise is always appreciated …

and again merry christmas and happy healthy new year everyone …

2 Likes

Hey JG…

Happy Holidays to you too…

Sorry, but a free or trial RD account gets you little to nothing…
(the free links are already free)
You’ll have to spend the $5 to get the benefits of RD, to get the better linx…

HTH…

4 Likes

Cinema has not been bringing in very many links lately. Try Kodi with The Crew. You should get plenty of links.

4 Likes

For what realdebrid cost you need to get the full subscription cost next to nothing and is well worth it if use the search icon on the top of the page you will find that this has been discussed many many times and the out come is all the same. Realdebrid cost and what you get is well worth it. Can be added to mostly all applications from Kodi to apks . Try it you won’t be sorry.

6 Likes

good “morning” …

this is my point in case i did not explained myself correctly …

from Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution what i purchased was a 15 days “premium” offer (which i just found is not a trial as it thought) and the next offer is the 30 days offer which is $±5 or 90 days $±10 and 180 days $±20 which for me are affordable prices so that is not a problem …

still, i would have thought that the whole service should be available wether is a 1/2/3/…/15 or any number of days to be able to make a decision otherwise i would have to pay for the service and cancel it if i find out it was nothing out of the ordinary …

anyways the othe other issue is in the rest of the “story” i wrote which is …

*** first of all i suppose the color yellow links with the words “[DEB]” written at the end of the link are the debrid links) …

when i choose any “real-debrid" links a pop up windows appears showing

“ERROR 403 Permission Denied (or account locked). Please check your subscription” (choose) settings / close

*** so i choose “settings” which takes me in this case to “cinema” general settings then choose “account” were it shows

------ log out?

*** but since the first day the same thing happened in cinema, bee, viva, nova, kody (the crew) and other apks i downloaded from troypoint the links do not open …

again thanks i keep learning from you people …

aaand “STAY SAFE” …

3 Likes

good “morning” …

this is my point in case i did not explained myself correctly …

from Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution what i purchased was a 15 days “premium” offer (which i just found is not a trial as it thought) and the next offer is the 30 days offer which is $±5 or 90 days $±10 and 180 days $±20 which for me are affordable prices so that is not a problem …

still, i would have thought that the whole service should be available wether is a 1/2/3/…/15 or any number of days to be able to make a decision otherwise i would have to pay for the service and cancel it if i find out it was nothing out of the ordinary …

anyways the othe other issue is in the rest of the “story” i wrote which is …

*** first of all i suppose the colored yellow links with the words “[DEB]” written at the end of the link are the debrid links) …

when i choose any “real-debrid" links a pop up windows appears showing

“ERROR 403 Permission Denied (or account locked). Please check your subscription” (choose) settings / close

*** so i choose “settings” which takes me in this case to “cinema” general settings then choose “account” were it shows

------ log out?

*** but since the first day the same thing happened in cinema, bee, viva, nova, kody (the crew) and other apks i downloaded from troypoint the links do not open …

again thanks i keep learning from you people …

aaand “STAY SAFE” …

2 Likes

Have you tried to authorize any other APK instead of cinema they have been having a lot of problems lately . I used cinema myself for a long time until I started having problems with it not getting many link’s or playing the wrong links. There are a lot of options out there. I chose to set up syncler premium with realdebrid and have no regrets. I have a few other apks as backup but rarely need them. I see on here over and over people having problems with cinema I think it’s time to move on . Explore your options I think you will be glad you did. Let us know how you make out or need any help with setting up something new . Good luck and keep on steaming

5 Likes

I think you need to get rid of the “free” part of your subscription. If you paid for the service it will have a date of expiration. If it still shows free after paying then the service is assuming that and you will get pretty much nothing

4 Likes

@jguardia01

Did you pay for your account on a separate account then your free one? Because if you made a free account on the account you paid for it won’t be free…

Your free should change to premium.

@Remy

If he paid on his main account it will change to perimum, I think there is 2 accounts here.

The free automatically changes to paid after payment.

So to some this up, you ether have 2 accounts one paid and one free and you didn’t authorize your paid account which is why you are not getting links.

6 Likes

Soundz like a “registration” for a premium account

good “evening” …

so just to let know there is only one account and also i know what free or trial implies …

apparently the first subscription payment was never processed (i will check my card later) because yesterday after reading your comments i checked and paid another subscription and like inmediately i watched movie and tv serie choosing “debrid” links so this issue is solved …

and yes it reads “Type: Premium” (instead of “Type: free”) and also has an expiration date …

thanks everyone for your help …

now i do have to tell that there are movies and tv series where just there are no links at all and i mean year 2010 movies and tv series …

again thanks everyone …

merry christmas and a happy “HEALTHY” new year …

STAY SAFE …

3 Likes

I get the EXACT same thing, also have a Real D free account since 2017. My solution: I uninstalled Cinema and am using Cuco version 1.13. It’s stable and always has a good amount of Real Debrid scrapes sprinkled throughout. Also, I find configuring MX Player Pro and use this, not the native video player within the app, helps out.

2 Likes

good “evening” …

i do not know anything about a “Real D free account” i just subscribed recently to “real-debrid.com”, am paying and it working for me …

some movies and tv series do not offer any links not even debrid but that is all when there are links they work great …

thanks …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.