Real Debrid sign up with VPN not working

No, cryptocurrency

I had the same issue when I went to renew the other month. I went up the street on my phone and used the cell phone network. That worked fine to get signed up and paid again.

1 Like

If you are authorising RD, you have to have the VPN off. Payment/renewal doesn’t matter. Just turn on again afterwards. If you leave VPN on, it won’t recognise you the next time you use RD.

1 Like

If you just created a Bitcoin account, it will take 10 days unless you used a debit card for you to be able to make purchases. The banks are holding funds now. Your coinbase will show you have the funds, but those are on credit so you can trade right away. So, you can’t make a purchase until the bank clears the coinbase funds.

Try connecting to a different server in Surfshark and try again. I used Chicago in my video where I register with it on and it worked as it should.

You can use VPN when registering and using the service if it’s on their approved VPN list.

Thank you
I tried Houston. It didn’t work, I’ll try Chicago and see what happens otherwise I think I’m going to have to turn the VPN off to use bitcoin, and I’ve had bitcoin for years, so it’s not a new account.

Same thing happened to me using IPVanish when signing into my Real Debrid account. I solved the issue by using my free vpn from Proton.

Use your iPhone and turn on iCloud Private Relay for safari.

thank you, but I’m on the computer