Real debrid service

real debrid payments are being refused by the banks and amazon pay in Canada. Ive been using them for years and now i cant make a payment to them. anyone have some ideas here?

@Vikingislandman5

That’s false, i use amazon pay and credit cards in canada on realdebrid have done it recently.

1 Like

Same here. I use my cdn CC.

Just extended my RD subscription with Canadian CC payment.

2 Likes

its not false mastercard and amazon pay will not do it. Ive even called the bank. Its the country of origin is what they said

@Vikingislandman5

Well, im in canada and i have done it on cc, amazon pay. What they are telling you is bs. Some SOME banks may control you that way, but they should take all major credit cards.

I’m also cdn and used my CC to pay for another 6 mths.

Its possible some banks ban out of country spending but that would be ridiculous as many people purchase stuff from other countries online.

I sent a pm.

@Miki this guy is rich and lives in Mexico on his candian credit card without issues, just high shipping.

1 Like

@Vikingislandman5

“real debrid payments are being refused by the banks and amazon pay in Canada. Ive been using them for years and now i cant make a payment to them. anyone have some ideas here?”

Are you trying to pay while using a VPN?

1 Like

Didn’t know Miki is rich good to know might need a loan​:laughing::v:I’m in the us and use Amazon pay just recently also

Trust me, being a weather fanatic doesn’t pay well.

1 Like

Knowledge is priceless and you may friend are plethora of knowledge :+1:

1 Like

@Vikingislandman5

My only option was to pay with CC and VPN must be turned off otherwise payment process will not be complicated.

Some users have been blocked to, when using Opera browser in combination with build in VPN. Starting with refusing to complete the payment process, then they were blocked.

What I here from other users also, that they have tried to pay with many other options, and just because trying to pay with different options also being blocked.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.