Real Debrid Premium

Seems like a great community up in here !! I am currently running Crew add on in Kodi 19.3 Matrix with a newly added “Fork” 18.9 …With that said, is it worth me purchasing Debrid Premium ?? What are the added benefits and does it make a difference in my TV entertainment ?? Thanls to all the helpful people in here and a very Merry Christmas to the Troy Point Community !!

1 Like

Hello @Yapacat I think you will find the majority of Insiders use RD. More buffer-free links and high quality such as 4K and 1080p. I personally wouldn’t bother with any of this without it. Do a search for Real Debrid on this site and you will find all kinds of info.

4 Likes

Real-Debrid is absolutely worth it. Since the amount of free reliable links for movies and TV shows has dwindled in the past couple years, Real-Debrid links are almost a necessity for dependable TV entertainment. Available 4K, 1080, and 720 links for movies and TV shows are abundant and reliable. Do a search for Real-Debrid on this site, as there are several threads discussing this very subject. Happy Streaming and Happy Holidays!

6 Likes

RD makes all the difference. You will love it.

6 Likes

Can’t imagine streaming with out it,very affordable too

5 Likes

Thank You !! …For $23 CAD, I’m going to try her out … This can be used on Kodi Matrix 19.3 as well ?? Just purchased the Premium for 90 days !

5 Likes

@Yapacat

Yes, almost any add on or build uses premium links by real debrid.

2 Likes

It can be integrated into any worthwhile app, usually in the settings. I buy it 6mths at a time and you get extended time free the longer you’re using it and how many times you renew.

1 Like

Just for information purposes, the extra free time is a result of converting Fidelity points into free time. 1000 Fidelity points gets 30 days free time. You receive 800 Fidelity points for every six months subscribed. I just thought the clarification would be helpful.

2 Likes

Lol. Clarification is always nice. Some need more info. Tx for the assist.

1 Like

Thanks to all for the Quick Replies !! Amazing bunch of guys & Gals up in here ! I’m truly impressed with the community and for ever grateful to Troy for putting up these videos ! I’m truly trying to learn as much as possible and have deemed this my new Project for 2022 !! Again, TY guys for all the help !!

6 Likes

Buy RD as it’s essential. Then install the Venom add-on for KODI. Find the tv show series that you want to watch. From the avaiable streams, use your context menu button to bring up the menu. I then use “Save to RD Cloud”. Go back to the main Venom menu, Choose “Premium Services” then RD, then “Torrent Transfers”. You will find that you can just click on the tv show to stream from the RD Cloud, no buffering issues. If the series has finished choose a “Cached Pack Torrent” from the available streams and save to “RD Cloud”. All episodes of the series will be available to stream from the RD cloud.

6 Likes