Real debrid not working on firestick and android devices

The past 5 days, my real debrid links either freeze up on my firestick and android devices or the screen just goes black. I have tried reauthorizing many times without it fixing the problem. I have swapped devices and it
makes no difference. I can download files and torrent magnet links on my PC, but not on any streaming device apps. I signed up for 1 month of all debrid, and those links work, so it’s definitely a real debrid problem. Any suggestions? Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, Dracco. I have tried all of your suggestions, but nothing worked. I even tried calling my ISP provider to see if they were throttling my internet & wifi connections. They said they weren’t, but, I purchased a VPN service (Surfshark) and I instantly had working links again. Thanks again for trying to help.
Harleybug

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.