Real debrid not an option only premiumize.me or alldebrid

Real debrid not an option only premiumize.me or alldebrid when
I try to install real debrid

On what add-on or build?

You need to scroll down to the RD section or choose URL Resolvers2 if you are trying to Authorize in KODI

3 Likes

The Build is 20.2 the latest

PERFECT i found it and it took. Thank you

Sounds like a plug-in to me!

@TROYPOINT should emphasize this in the guide because a lot of people get stuck on this step.

2 Likes

Can you please tell us which Kodi addon you are using?

2 Likes

20.2. BUT MarkxG resolved it for me. Thank you

I think it’s the same for all addons that use ResolveURL. The addon settings page usually redirects to ResolveURL to authorize RD.

3 Likes

Yes this Should be for ALL Addons that use ResolveURL. The Debrid providers in the ResolvURL settings are listed in Alphabetical Order. People don’t realize that you have to choose the 2nd one - Universal Resolvers 2 and scroll down a bit to get to the Real debrid section. If you never did this before it can be very confusing

2 Likes

the name is there (REAL-Debrid) but I cannot click on it so now what do I do?

\

Once you found real-debrid,you need to go to reauthorize the account.The code should pop up on the screen.

Thank you so much. I was trying to connect to RD for hours now and didn’t know I needed to scroll down to the RD section; I didn’t even know there was a section for only RD. I thought the top section was for all of them. I joined Real Debrid just the other day, I think in the instructions should actually specify this for new customers.

You are welcome. instructions from who?