Real-Debrid no stream available ALL THE TIME!

I have several Firestick 4K running different apps. All of them have IPVANISH and Real-Debrid, which I have been using for a couple of years now. All were working fine.
Now, when I select a show, going through the normal selection process, Kodi or Xanax or Cinema will show me numerous streams, appropriately coloured to indicate that they are Real-Debrid streams, but when I select one it won’t stream and the app goes through the whole list to the end without being able to open any stream. Then I get the message No Stream Available. On one device I am using The Crew on Kodi. On another it is Numbers on Xanax. And on another device I am trying to use Cinema. I have been able to use these devices to watch some streams from non Real-Debrid sources, so that’s working.
All of these devices were working correctly with Real-Debrid up to a few weeks ago. I have emptied caches, re-authorized each and every device and app.
Any suggestions?

@Old-Techie

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account
Delete your devices in real debrid and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

3 Likes

My Bad. I had forgotten that Real-Debrid only has 6 month subscriptions max and my subscription had lapsed. I wish they would advise when a subscription is expiring.

2 Likes

I just wanted to add that I get a notice on real-debrid account status staring whenever I get within 10 days of expiration. This notice is on kodi with a xenon build

1 Like