Real Debrid Keys

I have been an active user of Real Debrid for years and in the past have had no issues with purchasing keys via a 2nd or 3rd party. Now it seems that virtually no one sells these. I tried purchasing via Amazon pay and nothing. Can anyone advise where I can get keys and has anyone else had this problem.
If this can’t be resolved what are the options everyone else is using. I currently use Cinema APK and Cyberflix with little or no issues using Real Debrid.

2 Likes

@Mabelov

You dont get keys on real debird so i have no idea what you mean…

You pay with cc or amazon pay to your real debird account to unlock subscription time.

1 Like

What @TP-Dracoo said. I use a cc and buy in 6 month lots. They give free time as well. I got a couple of months free on last renewal.

3 Likes

I tried purchasing through Amazon pay and it gets canceled. I try using a cc direct and it won’t go through. The only way I can get real Debrid is by purchasing an activation key from a site like premiumkeystore.com. Now they don’t offer this.
What am I missing

2 Likes

@Mabelov

Use Amazon pay directly on real debird and advoid them.

I use it on real-debrid.com all the time.

1 Like

Ok, I tried using a credit card and it worked this time. Or should I say it added 6 months.

3 Likes

@Mabelov

Use your cc on real debird, dont use a reseller.

2 Likes