Real-Debrid help needed

I made the error of signing up to Real-debris with my VPN active. Having deactivated them on both my firestick and phone I managed to get the code for the KODI Crew resolver. This was accepted by real-debris which then presented me with a log-in form + capcha. On filling it out it then rejected my login saying it was invalid. Yet I can log in to the real-debris website with the same username and password. Can anyone help me overcome this problem, or do I simply have to start again with a new username etc and just forego my subscription as a lesson of life!

@Gumboil

Real debrid does keep ip logs. Does ipvanish keep what ip you use each time? Try switching to that ip you bought rd with and try again then we know that’s the issue.

But correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure you buy rd with out vpn and link it to your stuff turn on vpn and it shouldn’t give you a problem.

I think I have solved my own problem! The way of activating RD in apps like Cinema is to input a code of the form XXXXXXXX into Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution and this is what Troy used in his tutorial for activating RD with Crew on Kodi. But things have changed! The code Crew gives you is of the form XXXX-XXXX and the advice is given to input into Authorize app - Debrid-Link. When you do this you are presented with a log-in screen where the username and password you gave when signing in with real-debris don’t work!
What you have to do is go to the debrid-link.fr site and sign on again. I used the same username and password. The code will then work. Fortunately you are not asked for more money haha.
Why real-debrid should have two sites for activating their system which appear independent of each other is a mystery. I humbly suggest that Troy might like to amend his tutorial to account for this.

1 Like

My website addresses I gave have been replaced with words. For clarity the first one is ‘real-debrid.com/device’ and the second is ‘real-link.fr/device’. Ain’t technology wonderful!

1 Like

@Gumboil

Yes that code has to go into that website under devices add new device.

Won’t work otherwise. I’m very happy to hear it’s working so you can enjoy. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.