Real-debrid file downloads

I use RD with Cinema HD and Kodi. How can i search RD with my PC to download files, like movies, tv and mp3?

2 Likes

You can’t search and download on Real Debrid directly. You will do a search in the app that you have authorized Real Debrid on and then look for the RD+Download links. whether that’s Stremio, Kodi or Cinema HD.

1 Like

I actually have an old version of an opensource RealDebrid app v1.1.0 developed by Baptiste Lagache (ligol) I’ve had it for several years. You can see links you’ve recently resolved, and from there you can share, play, or download them. There’s a section that lists your torrents and another for downloads, with a clipboard function, where you can add links, or torrents to download. Lastly, it shows hoster status and traffic. It’s pretty handy and hard to find. If anyone would like a copy lmk.

Use Stremio on your PC. Select and play a video and then click on “download”.

I rarely have a need to download shows/movies unless I’m travelling on a plane or going somewhere where the internet might be dicey. Very easy to do in KODI. Go into the settings of whatever addon you use, make sure your enable downloads is on, set a path on your pc’s hard drive you want the downloads to go to. Then you choose the movie/show you want to watch like you normally do and after the Real Debrid sources come back instead of selecting you right click and from the menu select download. You will see the download progress and it will tell you when finished. Then just use your media player of choice on your PC to watch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.