Real Debrid DOWN SOLUTION, SSL EXPIRY

The following link found after it went down while using WEYD. I could not authorize anywhere. Thought it was my regular cracker hacks…BUT TO MY DELIGHT after changing every password, like the freak I am…hehehehe found this guy whom located it was down as of MARCH 22, 2023 and why because REAL DEBRID did not re-issue their certificate. In short put your date back to the 20th of March and BOB’S YOUR UNCLE. I am so proud of myself for finding this as normally I am on here begging for answers and help and support so I am giving back to you all for every second you gave to support me and help me. I also thought TROYPOINT would like to add this to his post on problems REAL DEBRID. Sharing is caring.
And to the folks I tried to warn stay away from IPTV that is not from a known source. I saw the law hiding under the baseboards on that one and a few people told me no they only go after companies…I said okay …the signature was in the porridge not cinnamon…yummie…had to add that here as I do not have time to mention it under the security category. I hope not violating anything. Just like a child christmas morning so excited with my find that can give back and bring the unfreeze of no stream to all https://piunikaweb.com/2023/03/23/real-debrid-down-not-working-or-connecting-youre-not-alone/

Real debrid is working it seems. Its up.

They are giving out 2 days compensation due to the error from their side.

4 Likes

I’m in the uk rd went down last night.checked this morning all OK but I did reauthorize everything working fine

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to check if indeed it is up but nice of RD to compensate their customers without having to be asked! :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.