Real Debrid causes "No Streams Available"

I am on fire stick device 4K, using cinema app and yes I have a real Debrid subscription current (double/triple checked)

1 Like

Also itā€™s just on some shows. 90 Day FiancĆ© (:see_no_evil: I hate admitting to that) is one of them, if you want to try

@Kelz

I will check it actually no problem.

Did you update your stick recently?

Also I didnā€™t get perimum links for that show and Iā€™m not on a firestick.

I get them on kodi and syncler without a issue tho. I would switch over.

Actually Iā€™m starting to notice issues with cinemahd as I go threw it. Iā€™m going to do some research and reinstall different updates and beta versions. Keep you posted.

Edit: reinstalled cinemahd latest version and reauthorizated real debrid seem to fix this for me.

I strongly suggest syncler plus with rd

Edit 2: the crew siren and venom add on with kodi and rd. I was able to grab a ton of links. Kodi + rd syncler plus rd is by far the best option.

1 Like

Just gotta tell ya:
You NAILED IT!!!

You were the very 1st to replyā€¦
and you were RIGHT ON!

Thank you so much!
I really & truly appreciate it!

(I hope that I can somehow return the favor somedayā€¦)

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you kindly! Iā€™ll check out syncler plus, havenā€™t heard of it.

Oh and I I havenā€™t done anything to update the stick recently and keep Cinema updated.

I was able to find 30+ sources for every episode of every season using real-debrid with the crew add-on. Maybe the accent over the ā€œeā€ in ā€œfiancĆ©ā€ helps when searching? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Do I have to have kodi in order to have Sinkler or the crew? I donā€™t really like running Kodi if I can avoid it. Right now I simply use Cinema with RD on my fire stick

Iā€™m not entirely sure what this thread is about I searched in Stremio under tv series for 90 Day Fiance and found 8 seasons. The last episode was on April 18 2021. This episode displays over 55 links to me.

@Kelz
Syncler you do not.
The Crew you need Kodi.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.