Real Debrid Audio

good “evening” …

i know i wrote about this like more than a month ago but due to other things i could not check your answers and now i cannot find any …

the issue i still have is that while using real-debrid since december basically 9 out of 10 links whether for a movie or tv series have no sound or maybe there is sound but no video and this is happening in all apks (cinema, kodi, bee, etc …) and only rarely this message appears: “this audio format (eac3) is not supported.”

i even reset to factory settings and installed everything back …

i thought i could be the surfshark vpn but some debrid links do work as well as no debrid links too …

as always your help is always appreciated …

thanks …

still stay safe …

jaime javier

Use VLC or Justplayer to solve that. its an audio format.

1 Like

The error message you are receiving is because your media player doesn’t have the right codec installed. This usually doesn’t happen with Kodi or VLC. But you said you only get that message occasionally. If you frequently don’t have audio then I’m assuming your hardware and software audio output settings aren’t configured correctly. You may be trying to play a surround sound file that your TV, sound bar, or AVR doesn’t support. Go into your devices audio settings and temporarily change the audio output to stereo only. Then go into Kodi settings and find your audio settings. Change the number of speakers to 2.0 and then scroll down and make sure audio passthrough is off. This should turn off all the toggle options for different surround sound types, but if it doesn’t, toggle them all off. Restart your device and then try a bunch of streams in Kodi. If they all work now with no issues you can either leave it like that or go back into your settings and make sure they are configured correctly according to what your system is capable of playing.

1 Like

hello guys again …

the issue is that this audio problem occurs only with real debrid links and this is an issue with kodi and other apks so there is not a mx or tv problem …

let also clarify that the problem occurs even if there is no message shown …

Understood. But most of those RD links probably have at least a 5.1 audio track. The free links might be stereo only. If you can get video but not audio through RD then it isn’t a RD problem. Otherwise everyone using RD would have the same problem. Did you attempt to follow my instructions or just brush it off? What equipment are you using?

I’ve had this issue with RD links when using MX player but not VLC player.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.