Real debrid and trakt authorization

The authorization turns off every day. Have to reauthorize both every day. Any thoughts?

@Msnelson Hi

Few things we must know to better help you solve this issue.

. What device are you using?
. Are you using both accounts for authorisation?
. Did you open two accounts RD and Trakt?
. Which add-ons are you trying to add the authorization to?

1 Like

I am using a shield tv. The addon is crew. It has always worked fine until a couple of Days ago. My real debrid is paid up. With trakt the check marks that show already seen episodes do not appear. Somehow the authorization of both turn themselves off.

1 Like

Trakt is Wonky sometimes and doesn’t Auto Mark an Episode is watched. Do this: Long Press and Hold, the Trakt Manager Menu will come up then just scroll to “Mark Episode as Watched”

1 Like

Trakt works best with a trakt style app like syncler. But as mentioned above wonky.

3 Likes

@Msnelson

Try to reauthorize Real-debrid through ResolveURL than restart kodi this will solve the problem.

To do that open Kodi
Settings> System> Add-ons make sure to select the Expert view and Unknown sources is on

Manage dependencies> Navigate to ResolveURL> installed> Configure>

ResolveURL than Enable Universal Resolver must be on

Universal Resolver 2> Reset My Authorisation than (Re) Authorise My Account a massage will pop-up with the link and activation code

Go to your Real-debrid account from PC/Laptop/Smartphone and add the activation code also add a divice when you do that with a minute or so the pop-upped message will disappears this mean that your account is Reauthorized.

Click ok button on ResolverURL go back and restart Kodi from restart button next to the wheel
Wait few minutes than open Kodi also wait few minutes and try to open The Crew and navigate to some movie you will see RD on the movie links.

Note: In some cases you have to disconnect the VPN before starting with the settings after restarting go back and connect to VPN.

About Trakt you have already received a response from TP- Dracoo and MarkxG.

If you have other questions pls don’t hasitate to post them :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.