RD drops back to sources

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

Make sure that your account hasn’t expired . RD doesn’t notify us when subscription is up. We just get surprised lol.
If you’re account is good then maybe reauthorize RD in those apps.
Hope this works for you. Good luck .
:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

Thanks. Did all those suggestions before posting

1 Like

Did all of the above before postinf

1 Like

Are you sure you checked your rd time? People always say they done these steps without doing them.

Rd is working fine. Try a different app.

1 Like

“People always say they done these steps without doing them.”
Thanks, not sure if you are trying to offend or just treat everyone with little respect.
I’ve used RD for 3 years on multiple apps in that time, problem free. Loaded BeeTV yesterday to test yet another.
It was actually your comment on another thread last week that prompted me to do those check points, still issues day later - hence my post.
I’m glad it’s working fine for you, I’ll see if someone else can offer assistance

Perhaps try this. Go to the RD website and sign in. Use the links on the right to find your RD history under downloads and clear it out.

I dont know why you took that as offensive… from years of experience i can tell you alot of people dont. If you actually did than thank you. It wasn’t an attack on you. The attitude back wasnt justified. Try a different app or kodi that uses real debrid and test again. I say this because those 2 apks have on and off issues.

Real debrid is working, if it wasent like last week there would be alot more posts. It had issues but is resloved. Clear data, clear cache re enable rd and try again.

Here try these:

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

3 Likes

I’ll take a look at my end in a bit. Watching the ball game right now. I’ll let you know if I’m having any problems with RD streams

@TP-Dracoo is correct tho and its a common issue. Last week while setting up a RD for another box I found that all my devices were deleted at the rd web page…not sure how that happened but my account was active?

1 Like

I think its the constant rd updates and services adjustments. They don’t tell you it just happens. The only way is to re authorize, it does suck. But i personally havent had an issue. So its really hard to be subjective and unbaised. But i switched eveything over to my pc and have turned it into a media center when needed. Im starting to think its server conjestion mixed with the new api updates.

1 Like

Im streaming from Asgard 1 click section . 10 minutes and no issues thusfar .

1 Like

Ok I just streamed another video on another app using an RD link. I’m not having any issues at my end .
Hope you resolve this issue soon :crossed_fingers:

:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

1 Like

Under settings in your app turn off movie and show notifications. Use an ad blocker. These things can and will interrupt a pic. Also turn these settings off in firestick settings. Troypoint has a good video on speedup tricks to use.

1 Like

Move and show in Firestick settings? That’s certainly new to me. Could you give me more details on what you mean? For example on the 4K Max go to settings> Preferences >Privacy settings > Device Usage Data >off> Collect App Usage Data > Off> Interest-based Adds> off
I love learning about settings I didn’t know existed. Tx.

I corrected above. But under preferences/notifications - do not interrupt should be on. Below that - App settings, turn all off.

@Benno1969 just curious if you’re using a vpn. I use ExpressVPN with the killswitch on and at times if there’s a problematic server on their end it will disconnect me from the internet which will cause whatever I’m streaming to stop. I actually love these trouble shooting problems because it could be so many things, eventually :upside_down_face: it will get solved…hopefully, maybe. Good luck :+1: and stream on.

1 Like

Lol. Tx for the correction. That’s why I posted that little bit of help for the Firesticks as that’s what I thought you might have meant.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.