RadioTime: Online Radio AM FM

Just picked up from the dev on discord, looks new and plays quick. For tho’s who like internet radio.

RadioTime: Online Radio AM FM - Apps on Google Play

4 Likes

I have Radio Garden on my tablet and phone. I like the UI and it is worldwide. You can also use it on any PC. Not only do you get a worldwide selection of radio stations, but you can also learn a bit about the geography of our planet. :earth_americas: :earth_asia: :earth_africa:

I was able to get it downloaded on my Nvidia using the Aurora Store (see attached PNG), but I don’t recommend it for Android TV. I had to use the Set Orientation app to change to landscape and I had to use my Mouse Toggle to navigate. It is easier if you used a remote mouse pad, but you can make do with just the Mouse Toggle.

App: radio garden - Android Apps on Google Play

Radio Garden:Amazon.com:Appstore for Android

Radio Garden - Made with Clipchamp

My main radio app is mytuner radio. I have it on all my phones/tablets. RadioTime was shown to me on discord by the developer and its free, So I checked it out at his urging and its pretty good, snappy and still under development.

2 Likes

I use iHeart radio on my phone. Used it for years.

1 Like

Love iHeart, I keep it installed as my backup along with tunein

1 Like

I usually either use iHeart or YouTube when casting to my JBL Flips. Really only listen to radio in the car.

1 Like

I love using it on our roof top deck. A small Marley speaker that clips to my belt and I’m g2g for hours.

2 Likes

I had the Tunein app but I never used it. I just now downloaded it again and I think it is a pretty good app. Raining right now, but I will check it out more thoroughly late on.

1 Like

Generally if a station cant be found on iheart you can find it on tunein or audacy :+1:

1 Like