Question about Real Debrid and Cinema HD

The Real Drebid was working just fine the other day on Cinema HD and today after I repaid for my service the links are not showing up and I singed out and back in again in Cinema HD and no links are showing up at all anybody here any idea why this is happening

I would re-auth your RD, but I also would test it in another app. Cinema works and then doesn’t work about every 20 minutes it seems lol. :grimacing:

Well I just readded it for the third time and it still doesn’t show any links and I don’t know what other ones to try out

2 Likes

Just tried my Cinema with RD, it found plenty of great sources, so it appears the app is working. Have you restarted device, modem/router? Clear cache on the Cinema app, force stop, reopen, try again. Maybe even try to go to “My Downloads” on the RD website and delete those all out. Possibly delete your devices on that site too and start fresh re-authorizing after they are clear.

2 Likes

Well I have cleared the catch restarted the Firestick deleted the devices from Real Debrid and re-added and still not getting any sources

1 Like

Oh my. Do you use Kodi at all that you could test it? Maybe Film Plus apk? I’m assuming you have double and triple checked your purchase with RD went through and the expiration date is correct?

If you haven’t yet, may have to uninstall/reinstall Cinema. I’ve had to do that before. Even if your RD wasn’t active, it should still spit some free sources out.

I also would get into a habit of deleting the “My Downloads” out of the RD website too. May not have any affect on this situation, but I think it is good to keep as clean as possible.

Screenshot 2022-12-02 191506

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.