I have a Firestick remote and it is flashing red and I don’t see anything online talking about that I see them mention flashing orange or blue or yellow but no red color does anybody know what is going on and how to fix it
Red (slow blinking) – Low battery . Replace the batteries in your remote. Red (fast blinking) – There’s a problem with your remote. Try to reset your Fire TV remote. Orange – The remote isn’t paired with your Fire TV.
Fire TV Remote Not Working - Amazon Customer Service
What does a red light on Firestick remote mean? | TechShift.net
“Firestick not working and has a blinking red light.” ~ Ritu D. (Amazon Staff)
Here some things you can try:
- Kindly unplug the power adapter.
- After that, press and hold back button(), menu button (≡) and the left side of the Navigation circle simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- Remove the batteries from the remote.
- After waiting for 60 seconds please plugged in back the power adapter. Also, try to plugged it into a different power outlet.
- Once you see the home screen kindly insert the batteries into the remote and press the Home button for 10 seconds.
customer service response: factory reset the firestick remote by holding the return arrow the menu button and the left side of the move wheel for 15 seconds, then unplug my firestick and take out the remote batteries for 1 minute, Plug in firestick and when it boots up put the batteries back in and push no buttons for a minute, then hold the home button for 20 seconds You should see blue leds when it successfully pairs.
Good luck. I don’t use FS, but this is what my research found. Hope this helps.
its looking for the firestick move it close and hold home for 10 secs
This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.