Proton Pass password manager launches with a deal that’s just too good to pass up

Proton Pass password manager launches with a deal that’s just too good to pass up

3 Likes

That deal is really great considering it renews at that price as well if I read it correctly. Half through a cup of coffee, so I may be wrong. Lol

1 Like

Yea I really like proton products. Ive been a mail user a long time however also a long time user of Bitwarden password… I pay around $10/year for that although its free as well and hard to break away. It would be nice to have my vpn, mail and passwords all in the same house…but I digress :roll_eyes:

I use Proton Mail and VPN as well. Really considering integrating everything they offer. I do use a calendar for my appts and this password option may have given me a reason to move to Proton for all

1 Like

yea its got me thinking as well. I love the proton calendar also, use it daily… The paid vpn is great as well and ive read its on par with mulvad but has more options… :crazy_face:

I have mail, calendar and vpn free! The vpn speed right now on free are better than SS , and I’m having still problems. I hear the paid proton vpn is even faster!! Is this true I’m almost over the fence

I cant vouch for the paid as I dont have nor have tried it…but im on the fence as well :joy:

2 Likes

SS still emailing me with more fixes, for last 6 days. And now even on my pc speeds only maybe 40 mbps. So I may be letting you know soon. P.s. they keep repeating the same fixes most which I did on my own. They just told me to disable my IPv6 on router. Didn’t change a thing

1 Like

Proton vpn has speed up tech. My internet speeds without a VPN are 110MBs and with Proton 85.

The other day, I checked my proton free and it was 126-130mbps. I’ve never seen that with SS. THANX Miki

1 Like

Running Proton Unlimited here. The new pass is working great. As far as my VPN I have no issues on 4 devices streaming. I just got 84Mbps now. Without is around 94Mbps

2 Likes

I use Proton Mail Free - it’s a fine e-mail utility.

I use Sticky Password which i purchased about a year ago bundled with VPN Unlimited, both lifetime licences, for $29.99 US. I’m happy with both apps - both work well & have very good customer service!

1 Like

I use FREE last pass
why pay for something else?