Problems with Fox News add on from kodi repository

I have the Fox News add on installed on both my Windows 10 PC and my FireTV, I installed this add-on through the kodi repository. I’m having the same problem with both devices. I am trying to watch the latest with Justice Jeanine, after I click an episode to watch I get a pop-up reading, Fox News error, one or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message. I get the same message when trying to watch Tucker Carlson. I am using kodi 19.1 of both units, but it also had the same problem when running kodi 18. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem on my PC and Fire TV. There was a point last year when all played well but no longer. This is only true for the full episode. Click on Latest and at least you will see some segments from each show. Since the full shows did work at one time and this is Kodi app, they are the ones to fix this problem.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.