Please help need epg url for mad titan sports

Ok so I got everything Iin Kodi working how I want it too except my epg for TV guide
I’m using mad titan sports with simple IPTV which works great but the epg I took from the last setup wasn’t a url so epg won’t get new data I saw user kingpro figured out how to get link but I can’t find epg url and haven’t found a way to message users on troypointinsider so I’m stuck please anyone help :sob:

1 Like

Open mad titan and go to the tools or settings section. There is a tool in there to automatically configure Simple Client.

2 Likes

Like @Jayhawks659 posted, it should automatically set-up within the App.

Failing that, see pic below for what should be the URL for the EPG.

You get there by going into My add-ons and selecting PVR Clients. Thats where you can configure the EPG settings.

3 Likes

Thanks so much to the first answer jayhawks659 there is no setting to configure IPTV for mad titan maybe at one time…
There is home page which shows root xml location which is hidden with asterisks news file location asterisk also.
Settings section open microjen scrappers settings which is all debrid related nothing in those settings…
Tmdb nothing in there obviously.
And dev mode which I checked enabled and saw nothing different.
Thanks for trying to help.

1 Like

Thanks to kingpro I saw you discussed this in another similar topic so thanks for the quick reply.
I really like this community there is not many good places for help where you can get any knowledgeable answers. I’m pretty good at figuring things out love Kodi and Linux so usually Kodi isn’t that complicated.
There are always times that we need a good place for correct answers and this site seems to be it so once again thanks to
Jayhawks659 and kingpro

2 Likes

Version 0.0.38C of Mad Titan Sports

2 Likes

Picture = 1000 words :smile:

3 Likes

Still haven’t heard back either.

1 Like

Ok guys now I feel like a total newbie!!!
I very rarely used this app and would always get to the addon settings in add video add-ons and
Right click it and clicked settings.
And they are different.

I rarely used the addon because the build I was using had IPTV already setup and working so I figured they had looked into the code of the addon to get the epg information.
After seeing your screenshots and the tool section obviously I clicked it and boom I got it sorry guys but thanks the help.

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of version information it’s same version

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.