Playing subtitles with Film+, Cinema HD using MX player on buzztv X5

When using Film+ or Cinema HD APK’s, when I select a file with (DEB) to play, the option to PLAY, PLAY with Subtitles and Play with come up. When I select Play with Subtitiles, the files come up and I select one but nothing happens. When I select Play with, and I select MX player it buffers for a few seconds then starts playing. Then I hit pause and select the 3 dots in top right corner and click on subtitles, then online subtitles, then search… I scroll down and check enter title. I enter the name of the movie or TV series and the files fill up but i can’t check any box. A messaage at the bottom says “Can’t save files on your subtitle folder. Please check permission of/storage/emulated/0/subtitles” see next screen and I hit it and then I get a screen I have no idea what to do with. Can you help. Mayken

1 Like

Hi, Mayken! Hubby & I use F+ a lot, along with Bee Player (or B Player) - (also not to be confused with the BeeTV APK ); we have F+ configured to use B as the default. We just choose ‘Play’, and when the vid begins, we press the bottom of the circle on our Fire Cube remote, which brings up a progress bar and several other icons; CC is dead center at the bottom - dropping down to it and clicking on it brings up a menu of available CC’s. Most times it works fine the first time; occasionally some will be out of sync, so I just choose until I find one that’s not. I realize you’re using different hardware, but aside from adding B Player to use, if you know what you need to press to bring up the onscreen icons in the app, I think it should work the same for you. Hope this helps! :grinning:

I’m having the exact same subtitle problem with my Buzz TV X5 and subtitles. Wondering if you ever found the solution to the problem