Playback problem

Hello Im releatively new at using Kodi and hopefully someone can help me. I have ran into a problem and im at a loss. I search for a show the show comes up it gives me seasons of show I pick season the it gives me a list of episodes I pick episode and it gives me streams but when plays it is no right show. .the show is from 1996 but it gives me episodes from a newer show with same title or something totally different. . Anyone know how I can get it to give me right show? This has happend with multiple shows I have searched for.

1 Like

Yes, that’s a common occurrence in Kodi. Try to be as specific as possible when you do a search. That’s what I suggest instead of using their lists just select Tv or movies and do a search and then it will give you the list that hopefully you can narrow down. The Crew is one of the best Kodi add-ons. But Seren with Real Debrid ( required paid service $3 a month) is very good and most of the time accurate with links. Stremio is also a great alternative to Kodi. But they all have learning curves. Lots of articles on here so just search and if you don’t find it ask questions. Welcome to the Insider, Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.