Peacock TV app “out of date” message

Getting message “app is out of date” download official fire tv app. When I go there the app says it’s not available. Tried uninstalling and downloading app from Troypoint but still get same message. Anybody found a solution?

Not sure if this applies to your situation or not, but I moved a bunch of apps to USB that will not normally install to USB and as a result some, Peacock, Sling and a couple others will send notifications that a update is required but the update fails with “not enough room” message.
I assume because of the location but I might be wrong. Haven’t really tried to hard to figure it out yet. The apps work fine and I did check a couple to see if there were new versions but apparently not.

Which app and is that app available from the official store?

Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies - Apps on Google Play

Try downloader short code 2119

Peacock is no longer free so not sure if this is the cause.

1 Like

I am getting something similar on a new T 95 Android box. I installed Pluto from the playstore,says date on it is Feb 24 but it keeps popping up a box saying your version is outdated,maybe not be these exact words but close.It says exit and go to the playstore and down the newer
version, which I did.

Any idea’s why this is happening? I have it on a ONN box and working fine, i even copied that ver to the T95 with the same results. Got me stumped which aint hard to do lol

I hope you get your problem resolved soon…

My guess is that it has something to do with compatibility with uncertified boxes.

Same thing that I found with my stuff…the official apps loased up normally with my new MeCool KM1, but not with the W2 ,

I knew there had to be some simple reason. Thank you for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Please can anyone help. I am trying to put peacock on firestick uk. The troypoint link says app is out of date not latest version can any one please point me to link for latest version thank you

try unlinked app troy listed codes for different sites on there Best Unlinked Codes in Feb. 2024 (Updated & Working)