Ordered the Invizbox 2 VPN Router Now Works With Existing IPVanish VPN Accounts

Just patiently waiting for my Router to get here! Ordered it about a week ago! Can’t wait to try it!!

2 Likes

Cool. Let me know if it works as good as it sounds like it will.

1 Like

waiting for mine also, hope it lives up to the hype,should make thing’s a lot easier

1 Like

Yes! I just got an email saying they have them back in stock, and mine should be shipped out soon

I am in UK and have a plus net router with fibre about 70mb, could I use this invizibox 2 router, thanks all. Jimmy.

I ordered mine 7/18/19 and still waiting. I’m in the US and last I checked it was in Ireland!! So yes be very patient. I can’t wait to try mine either.

1 Like

i have had mine for a week, slows down your internet it is not just plug and play,it also does not get certain areas ,hit and miss, i contacted them for a refund and they said sure no problem, it does not work well but you have to pay for the shipping, fed ex 125.00, usps 40.00 with out return receipt, any way thats my call on it, i think it is not worth the money,…keep in mind they are from Ireland…just my rant …good luck…thanks for listening

1 Like

I agree. Ive had mine about the same amount of time. I do not get good signal from it. I only get like 5 download, and barely any up load at all. Im going to hang on to it anyway, I’m not going to pay shipping to ship it back. I’m hoping it will get better over time, seeing that this is a new device and all! With my regular ipvanish app, i get like 25 to 35 download, and close to 10 to 20 upload. That’s with my regular firestick, and my 4k firestick!

i spoke to them and they said to send it back. so i did 24.00 usps. sent them a copy of the postal receipt no problem’s they have been asking me alot of questions about what ip i use for ip vanish etc they just asked a bunch of technical question’s so i answered the best i could, i told them one thing that i believe to be true: they are in in Ireland and this is the U.S.A. what might be terrific there but might be a bomb here. if any one wants to send it back , i recomend using USPS 24.00 flat rate e-mail a copy of postal receipt and your done… on a lighter note they have been getting a lot of return’s…just sayin…happy surfing

1 Like