Onn streaming device wifi issue

Hi guys I just purchased the Onn streaming device and I cannot connect to my Wi-Fi. I’m not a newbie I’ve done this many many times with other devices. I can see my network I’m able to click on it and enter in my Wi-Fi password but it says can’t find network. I’ve tried rebooting the device and my router but nothing works. There’s no WPS button on the device so I can’t try that. Does anybody have any other ideas? No other device in my home has issues connecting to the internet. The device is plugged into the same TV that I have a fire stick on and that works fine. Let me know your thoughts thanks!

1 Like

Hey @madgrad Any problems pairing your remote via bluetooth?

1 Like

make sure the box is set to network time for starters then tell the box to forget network and then find it again, possibly reboot

1 Like

Restart your router or if you have a personal hotspot on your phone enable it and see if it connect to your hotspot

1 Like

The hotspot trick worked! I was able to connect to that and then download the latest update for the device and then when it rebooted, it connected to my wifi. Great idea @higjgrade ! Much thanks!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.