Onn channel buttons

I have searched and have read through a bunch of topics, but have not found this addressed. On my television, i also have an antenna for local stations. With the ONN remote, The Power, Sound and Input works just fine. When I am watching antenna channels, the sound buttons works, but cant change channels. Have to use the original TV remote. There is no option to set up channel button for the ONN remote in the remote setup in the ONN software, Anybody have a workaround or fix for this?

have you paired the onn remote to the tv?

1 Like

yeah. thats how i got sound and power to work. when the menu first comes up. it lets me choose the tv. and in antenna mode, the volume works, just not channels

usually its a button hold or combo. I know to get many remotes to work with a roku remote you place them face to face(pointed at each other, long press the power button on new remote and it blinks, then you press that button on original. Too bad there is no simple setup.

Thats for an Universal remote. I am sorry. I didnt specify, I am talking about the little white remote that comes with ONN streaming box.

me too, its an option to try…as well as others

Didnt work. When I long press power on white ONN remote, the light never blinks