Only getting RDC source in Seren

Ran into something I’ve never seen before. After scraping I’m only getting two links for a popular movie and they’re realdebridcloud links. Has anyone ever seen this and are they ok to stream? Other movies return multiple sources as expected.

Assuming Real Debrid account is up to date? Re-auth RD.

Just out of curiosity, does it say under the 2 links start full rescrape? If so its because someone on the same RD account has already viewed that movie (maybe even briefly) and it’s in your RD cloud, and if so click start full rescrape for more links.

RD is up to date. I reauthorized and still the same problem.

I’ve tried rescraping and it stops and gives me the RDC links. When to RD site and nothing in downloads. I’ve also cleared cache on kodi and seren.

Go into seren settings then scraping and uncheck scrape real debrid cloud. See if that works.

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

@Anth that worked. Just odd that I haven’t come across this situation before. Thanks for the help all

1 Like

Glad it worked. I think once ya start watching something if ya go bk to it to resume it just uses the rd cloud. I have it disabled on mine tho.