Nvidia Shield TV’s latest update brings new controls, tons of bug fixes

:face_with_monocle: :grimacing:

Shield TV gets Shield Experience 9.1.1 update

2 Likes

You jumping right in TX? Or you going to take the wait and see route?

Cant wait for Christmas! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

nope…waiting on @Bigrich :rofl:

1 Like

Might need some before & after pics…just in case :thinking: :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

To be honest I wasnt aware we needed anything fixed :face_with_raised_eyebrow:… I will stand by and view this as it unfolds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

C’mon now soldier…Columbus took a chance…don’t be a :chicken: :rooster: :chicken: :eyes: :saluting_face:

OK OK…since my trusty KM6 is standing by…I took the plunge… so far no issues. Was a rather large update. Wolf is intact, nothing cosmetically changed… Jiopages browser looks real cool… still looking around but so far very uneventful :grimacing: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Alright…way to jump right into the fire… :+1: :muscle: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

wheeeew…had me worried for a minute…I upgraded my shield and the whole Troypoint Insider website went off line :grimacing: :upside_down_face: :sunglasses: :skull: :eyes:

1 Like

Dang…had me worried for a minute too…I thought your update was so bad it even took MY Troypoint Insider out :astonished:

2 Likes

You’ll be waiting a long time . Mine got fried in the hurricane and only have the bedroom shield working for now and not brave enough to do it. You go TXRon you’re my hero :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I took the plunge. NVidia is good. it was the Windows 11 upgrade that caused all the issues for everyone!

2 Likes

I finally got a replacement shield and did the update on startup and so far everything is good love my shield :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I updated last week. All is well. JIO pages is great, seems to allow better performance from some video heavy web pages, for example.

Congrats on the new toy. Yea my update was an no-major crisis update :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…I do love the jiopages browser as it seems very responsive. Once you get the shield you really can see no other options because its the best by far.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.