NVIDIA SHIELD TV PRO sale

Wow, sometimes :confused: Canada :canada: sucks. Just got permission from the wife, yeah, if you really need it she said. So off to Amazon shopping and it’s 260.00 plus tax​:astonished:. Just lost permission. :frowning:

1 Like

Yup when everything is in American dollars and you’re shipping from the U.S. you can double the price. So here in Mexico, for example, I just bought some plant stands and a lumbar support. $60/U.S. Once the exchange, shipping, duties and import fees are applied, it cost me $110 CDN.

Have somebody ship u one from the USA.

2 Likes

Is Ebay the same way in Canada?

1 Like

Not positive, never used ebay before but it doesn’t come up when I searched for it. Seems to have everything but the Shield. It’s all good though, thanks.

1 Like

Sale is over already or I would ship you one if you want. Story of my life too late again never wait gotta strike when the iron is hot :laughing:

2 Likes

eBay just saved my butt again. Garmin GPS the 260w they do not make a power cord that works off of a ubs. The only one that existed in the internet are all the stores was ebay. I got it ordered for 20 bucks and I’ll get here before I go on my trip save my butt.

1 Like

Missed it, when did sale end?

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.