Nvidia Shield after update and TiviMate Buffering

You guys are awesome. I’m going to try to roll back to the previous version and see. The MX player fix does work but I’m curious what is causing the issue. It appears that some people experienced the issue and others don’t. Worth a dig, I’m apart of the telegram group and they didn’t offer any directions. To be drank no one even replied when I posted in the chat. Now is there a way to side load the previous version like a filelinked page or something? I saw what you sent but would like to obviously do it from the shield for a clean install or degrading.

1 Like

It has something to do with how the Shield handled the “Framerate”. The conflict is between the TiViMate internal player and the Shield GPU. It’s all greek to me.

3 Likes

Ya. Open the downloader and enter the url to the site I posted. Scroll down to the older apks and choose one. Let it install but be sure to delete the newer TiViMate. Now I don’t think you can use a new version backup and use it on the older version so I suspect you’ll have to do all your configurations and then do a backup.
I should mention that the V 3.7 was the one someone went back to and worked for them.

2 Likes

Good bit of information. I will give it a shot and see. Just don’t want to scrap the program because it’s not working. I will share my findings.

1 Like

There is a TiviMate beta that was released a few hours ago, 4.4.0 has anyone tried it as yet? It says it has fixes and from a rough look it’s should address Screen refresh rate and resolution.

glad you mentioned it, i’m updating now and also noticed analiti also has an update :+1:

1 Like

What update for Analiti do you have Mine is
2022.04.59311 Beta and I’ve had that for weeks. Can’t find anything newer when I searched.

1 Like

just made it back home… version 2022.05.59956 beta

Good to know. When I get home from work I will download and see. Does the rapid app installer have the newest items on Troypoint?

1 Like

To be honest im not sure how Troypoint RAI is updated (manually or linked) maybe Drac can say. I am a subscriber to a paid version of the app.

RAI is showing the last version. The Beta is not available on there. My analiti did update though lol. I believe it’s only looking for beta testers. I’ll wait and see before it causes even more issues!

2 Likes

@NiceLikeDat

You can also try the fast task killer to kill running background apps and better performance.

This is a quick way to close apps running in the background and free up processing power and available RAM Memory. This manual created by TP.

1 Like

Hey yall just for the record my invidia is doing the same but im using the xciptv app. Itll start glitching and after a bit I can even get my remote to work or has serious lag. I dont have a resolve but its not only tivimate. On mine its kind of intermittent ut a couple times a day ill have to pull the plug. Thats all i got good luck.

2 Likes

Interesting, I’ve only had issues with TiviMate. The 4.4.0 officially was released today. You can get a clean copy from the RAI. Moment of truth!

1 Like

I’m not fully sold as yet but it’s playing longer than normal. I will update on this tomorrow for sure!

1 Like

Gents I have try it for a week solid and the fix resolved my issues with the program. Thanks for all that assisted with helping me through this complex issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.