NVIDIA Responds to Melting Cables, Warranty Concerns, & 12VHPWR Adapter Failures

1 Like

Lol, they rushed out a device thats bigger than laptops… lol. It takes alot of power to run that card, and the amount of heat it disperse is insane… You would need a massive case with air flow to run it and keep temps down… So i bet there was issues with cables and heat… Makes sense… And of course rich people buying this thing right off the hop and running it in intense situations or crypto mining would do it. I never buy this crap right away… always wait.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time they rushed something out that had problems ie updates for one :woozy_face::joy:

A prime candidate for water cooling ! Yeah need to mount that baby outside the case!

Water cooling has its own issues, unless you know what your doing its not worth the maintenance. Closed loop cooling is better and cheaper. The problem is these cards are so big and they beed big fans to keep them at bay so yea honestly probably outside the case. I have a full server tower and cant fit that in my case so heating issues are probably rampant.

Lol nvidia can do better.

Yes they can, Your exactly right. A big rush to get it to market. Now all sorts of backlash. I use a giant server case. not even sure it would do. Needs an automotive fan!

It’s a foot long! Lol. Dang…850w bare minimum power supply, likely 1000w or 1200w recommended on a single graphics card. Pretty wild…and dirt cheap at $1600.:grimacing:

I bet @TP-Dracoo would get 500fps buzzing around the Insider with one of these like a FPS game, ban hammer in its sheath.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.