Notification of Restricted Products Removal

Just got this email about my BuzzTV boxes I sell on my Amazon store:

Hello from Amazon,

We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog:

ASIN: B0BKQK2P8T, SKU: 1=Buzz-B5-AM, Title: BuzzTV B5 Series - Android OS 11 - Amlogic S905W2 Quad Core A-35-2GB DDR - 16GB eMMC

This product has been identified as a streaming media player that is facilitating copyright infringement. Amazon policy prohibits the listing or sale of products that promote, suggest the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. For more information, please see our Electronics Seller Help Page: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200277240

Why is this happening?

We took this action because this product is not permitted for sale on Amazon.ca. It is your obligation to make sure the products you offer comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon’s policies.

What actions do I need to take?

• If any of the above ASINs are Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) offers, please initiate a removal request for the ASIN(s) referenced above to have your inventory sent to a location of your choosing. If you fail to initiate a removal request within 30 days of this notification, we may dispose of it in accordance with the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement and FBA policies. For more information on our FBA policies, please review Amazon and Amazon.

• Within 48 hours of this warning, please review your listings and close, delete, or archive any listings that do not comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon’s policies, including the product(s) listed above.

Please note that moving a restricted product listing to Inactive (Out of Stock) does not make the listing compliant. If you think your product was incorrectly identified as a restricted product on Amazon, close the listing immediately to ensure compliance while you appeal the restriction with Seller Support.

What happens if I fail to follow the above instructions?

Failure to properly close or delete all restricted product listings from your inventory may result in the deactivation of your selling account, and funds may be permanently held.

We’re here to help:

If you have questions about our restricted products policy, please review:

Amazon Amazon

Have you received this notification in error?

• If you believe the product(s) listed above are permitted for sale on Amazon, please include evidence or documentation demonstrating that your account has not violated our restricted products policy and contact Seller Support: Server Busy. We will investigate your concern.

• If you are unsure, please review: Amazon before appealing the restriction with Seller Support.

You can view your account performance at Amazon Sign In or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing in light of the metrics and policy compliance standards required to sell on Amazon.

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.ca.

Amazon Services

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

WTF

Depends, canada sucks but are you trying to sell it preloaded with kodi and all that and in your add does it say get everything for free or any of that? If so thats why it was pulled.

There is other types of boxes on amazon… i dont buy any of that on amazon anymore. They sell trash versions of these media boxed with hacked os and dont care… buzz has a candian store where i would buy it from instead of a 3rd party costing me more which is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Brand new factory sealed. Nothing additional in my add.

I just checked and even Amazon is no longer selling the B5 themselves??? Other models still available.

I was only selling the B5.

1 Like

Dont know what to tell you. Its possible these content idiots are going after all these boxes trying to force us to buy their streaming services and boxes. Or canadas censorship bs. But again i dont know. Its amazon and not surprising.

2 Likes

sounds like a competition surpression in progress

4 Likes

someone should tell them about there firesticks lololol

1 Like

I just emailed my contact from Buzz Canada and attached the email.

Will see what they say.

wana bet nvidea didnt get the takedown notice :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Probably not but im wondering if this has any thing to do with resellers and 3rd party selling something official and a markup cost to sell it to make extra money. So lets say something from buzz i have to sell for 10% or so more than it would be getting it right from them. If that’s the case then good. Why to many people doing that which is scammy. I’m not sure it could be anything. Hopefully it gets resolved.

1 Like

I see that alot with nas devices on amazon, someone snatches up a bunch of $200 nas devices, inserts storage and re-sells for $500…very common

1 Like

Yea, Amazon should be going after them… I see that crap too. The preloaded box stuff at least has come down, I don’t see that as much.

1 Like

Sell it on Ebay.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 Likes

I can recall around 6 or 7 years ago, Amazon was allowing resellers of jailbroken and open app loaded firesticks and tv boxes to sell their products. Slowly that has changed over time. Now Amazon has truly crossed the rubicon if they think just because an android streaming device is capable of downloading/streaming content subject to copyright infringement that it can’t be marketed or sold on their site. That pretty much would eliminate all stock android or android tv streaming devices including Nvidia Shield. Good luck with that. They can look forward to a big loss of business in this segment if they make that move.

3 Likes

This is BS. Woke companies bending to the pressure of outfits like ACE, MPA, Dish, etc. There is nothing illegal about this box at all and there are free and legal M3Us that can be used with it. Unreal. Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

Amazon is positioning themselves to be a one stop shop for all things streaming, from apps to devices, and even to internet. They want to control all aspects. Thereby, dominating the market by eliminating any competition.

Bezos truly SUCKS!

2 Likes

just saw today that bed bath and behond filed for bankruptcy, all because they refused to sell a guys pillow :roll_eyes:…go woke, go broke :crazy_face:

Just to be clear, i was talking about 3rd party sellers who buy things preload or not but sell them over there msrp.

It will backfire. There will always be alternatives to “captive” streaming devices and IPTV services. The cat was let out of the bag quite a while ago and nothing can stop it.

2 Likes

Go Woke, Go Broke - Made with Clipchamp

3 Likes

I do have the opportunity to dispute. Im going to tell them if the Buzz B5 has been identified as a streaming media player that is facilitating copyright infringement. Amazon policy prohibits the listing or sale of products that promote, suggest the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. Then what about there Firestick??? There are definitely more people using Firesticks and other Amazon products to watch iptv then there are B5 owners. There many things these devices can be used for other than using for iptv. There are also legit free legal iptv servers. You can install tons of apk’s to legally watch movies & tv. You can game you can do socail media, email, txt, video chat. I agree that this is total bull.

Here is a screen capture I just took: