Not finding Real-Debrid links

Is there anyone else besides me not finding any Real-Debrid links when using Film+, Tea T.V., Bee T.V. and Nova? Sometimes I will just find one link that’s Real-Debrid, most of the time there’s none at all. I paid for the service and I’d like to use it. I am logged in. Can anyone tell me why there’s no links available?

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

1 Like

Try using kodi or stremio, they pull a lot more links than the apk’s you mention.

2 Likes

It may also be because you are looking for something old or hard to find. I usually test with something new and popular to see how many links I get.

I am having the same issue with real debrid. I have followed the above steps and still get 3 real-Debrid links out of 50, if that many, on recent releases. usually, it is none.

Any other solutions you can offer?

Real Debrid is working fine on my end. As someone else said try it on a trending/popular TV Series. Can’t mention the show names here but do a Google search of the top shows if you are not aware

2 Likes

Nope, i get very very little issues with RD. Make sure to try the best apps and apks t hat use RD and you shouldn’t have an issue.

Kodi/crew/seren
Stremio/syncler

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.